IT Support Analyst - London
IT Level 2 Support Analyst - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently searching for a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join our Head Office team and to be part of a leading boutique hotel brand and expanding company. The Support Analyst position will perform a key role in providing our clients and internal staff with an escalation point for technical enquiries. Primary responsibilities will be focused towards supporting the team with all hardware, software, and network issues, through service desk, desktop, telephone, remote and client facing support. This role will also be assisting the IT Team to implement new projects. This exciting role gives an opportunity to grow and expand your proven technical skills within the hospitality industry.
- Providing 2nd line support to the helpdesk team.
- Assisting the helpdesk team in tackling daily support calls and email requests.
- Remote support to all users on the group network.
- Updating IT Helpdesk ticketing management system.
- Assisting the IT Helpdesk team covering out of hours support on a monthly rota basis.
- Administer and maintain group email spam filtering manager.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Active directory.
- Responsible for the setting up and configuration of new PC's, laptops, printers, tablets, mobile devices.
- Responsible for maintaining and escalating group system alerts.
- Maintain and compile daily activity reports for management purposes.
- Perform overall IT systems operational Audits/Reviews, upgrades, updates.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and adherence to set out SLAs.
- Good understanding of networking and PC, server operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating system deployment/upgrade/maintenance.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, SQL Administration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to establish good working relationships within a diverse operation.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks efficiently and with a friendly manner.
- Working knowledge of IT practices and procedures.
- Educated to degree level or any IT professional certifications.
As an IT Support Analyst you will work full time hours as required.
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Training and Development including English classes
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
To apply for the role of IT Support Analyst:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Apply for IT Support Analyst - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly