Maintenance Engineer | Scarborough & Ryedale
Maintenance Engineer - Scarborough and Ryedale Contracts
40 hours - Competitive salary
As part of the development of the maintenance team, a skilled technician with a mechanical bias is required.
You will play a key role in planning and completion of a range of planned maintenance works associated with electrical and mechanical engineering encompassing lighting, heating, domestic water systems and swimming pool circulation systems.
As a multi-skilled technician you will be required to work without supervision on all the buildings mechanical and electrical (M&E) plant and be capable of repairs to the building fabric.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Deliver high standards and are self motivated
- Demonstrate experience in a multi skilled maintenance role particularly in relation to M&E plant/swimming pools
- Formal engineering qualification – desirable
- Strong administration skills and computer literacy
- Vehicle owner preferred as you may be required to work across sites
Closing date: Sunday 17th June 2018