Area Head Barista - Street
Area Head Barista - Cornish Bakery Street
£18,500 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits
Are you innovative and looking to inspire and train others with your love for great coffee? Can you successfully share your passion for high quality coffee with colleagues and customers?
We offer an:
- Excellent benefits package
- Fantastic empowering culture
- Generous bonus scheme and monthly cash incentives
- Great work-life balance (variable hours)
- Regular funded social events
- Opportunities to progress
- Uncompromising focus on high quality food and ethically sourced coffee - we work closely with the award winning Union hand roasted coffee
When you work with us you’re trusted to be innovative, and empowered to be open and honest. We celebrate success and build positive team spirits. You’ll see from the information here that we’re far from average, so, if you’re far from average too, why not get in touch?
Successful Area Head Barista’s understand that:
- Being a part of a friendly and outgoing team is easier when your core values are like ours.
- The passion you have for the highest quality fresh food and coffee relates directly to the quality of our customers’ experiences.
- You are totally empowered to ensure every customer receives amazing, industry-leading service.
- Your thirst for life is reflected in your attitude to work.
- You want to grow and help us to expand
- Barista experience in either a branded or non-branded coffee shop, cafe or restaurant.
- Experience of training staff.
- Driving license and own transport as travel to other stores is a part of the role.
We say we put people first, but we actually mean it: no one here works on their birthday, we reward long service, encourage sabbaticals and give extra time off for weddings (and money for honeymoons). We help out in all sorts of ways, big and small, and always recognise the efforts our people make; we even pay a bonus for finding us another trading location.
If you’re confident, motivated and positive, and if you’re passionate about life, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
We’re no longer just one small bakery in Mevagissey. But although we’ve grown we’re still the same: privately-owned with a strong belief that people should be treated like people, not like pawns on a corporate chessboard. We’re passionate about innovation, beautiful food and mind-blowing coffee. Our shops are now all over the country, but we are still inspired by Cornwall’s enviable lifestyle, adventure and high-quality food. We only trade in beautiful locations or where people are ‘living the moment’.
Because we receive a lot of applications we’re simply not able to reply to all of them directly. So if you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, then sorry, that means your application was unsuccessful this time.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please do not apply if you do not have the necessary visa, as we are not able to assist with visa applications.
Apply for Area Head Barista - Street
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly