Senior Marketing Executive - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Senior Marketing Executive - Venue and Club Chelsea Events
Place of work: Stamford Bridge
Reporting to: Snr Marketing Manager – Venue & Club Chelsea
Job function: Work with multiple stakeholders to plan and execute omni-channel marketing campaigns that support commercial targets and brand strategy
- Conceptualise & Implement innovative marketing campaigns that maximise opportunity for revenue growth within owned product area
- Work closely with SMM to ensure product marketing campaigns are aligned with overarching content and product strategy & goals
- Collaborate with the campaign operations team to ensure ongoing ‘test and learn’ optimisation programme to maximise campaign content performance.
- Based on data, identify strategic abd propose changes in order to hit and exceed product expectations and KPI's
- Manage the end-to-end creative briefing process and execute flawless briefing tactics to produce premium brand assets that sit within the Chelsea FC brand guidelines
- Management of external agencies
- Collaborate with campaign operations to ensure operationally optimized channel strategy
- Report ROI on campaigns giving stakeholders an insight on success
- Conduct and share competitor research to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, activities
- Ensure all PR related requirements are coordinated efficiently, engaging the relevant stakeholders to execute PR strategy 7 initiatives
- Lead regular marketing meetings with all departments setting agendas and circulating meeting minutes and coordinate ad-hoc meetings with Creative, Comms, Digital, external agencies and third party partners when necessary.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions as required.
- Ensure seamless communication between commercial, marketing & creative teams to ensure optimized workflows and processes that identify and eliminate the risk of failure
- Current product areas of responsibility Meetings and Events, Tours, Business Development (M&E) and Chelsea Health Club. However are changeable according to the business needs.
Measures of Success
- Excellent collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercial targets and campaign Conversion KPI’s delivered.
- Progressive marketing approach that focuses on campaign execution.
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising workload
- A recognised and experienced marketing professional
- Ability to articulate and influence key strategic decisions, build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns utilising a full range of marketing tools and channels
- Creative flair and confidence with a positive attitude
- Experience of briefing a design studio and/or creative process execution
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification
- Strong analytical, insight development and reporting skills
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.