Human Resources Officer - London
Human Resources Officer - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighbourhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
Friends may know you as their go-to when looking for inspiration in things to do, but you know you’re much more than that. As a Human Resources Officer at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, you use your passion for discovery to add creativity and originality to the way you deliver extraordinary experiences and support to all our stakeholders. You excel at building relationships, continually nurturing and expanding your network.
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
The impact you’ll make
You hold yourself to a higher standard and it is your passion for Human Resources and attention to detail that ensure you thrive within our high volume environment. Working with a dedicated team of experts to provide a comprehensive Human Resources service to the hotel, you will learn something different every day.
What you’ll be doing
- As a generalist within the Human Resources discipline, the Human Resources Officer will own various activities including recruitment, employee relations, learning and development, and compensation.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager and the Director of Human Resources in building and sustaining positive internal and external relationships with associates, managers and candidates for employment.
- Provide consistently high standard of support and guidance to all the stakeholders within our high volume five-star, lifestyle environment.
What we’re looking for
- Sustained and proven experience as a generalist HR Coordinator or Officer in a similar sized, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment.
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards.
- The preferred candidate will have or be studying towards their level 3 CIPD as a minimum
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Explore our very big world
When you bring your natural talents and passion for human resources and hospitality, we welcome you into our family. No matter your experience or background, we offer great rewards and opportunities to improve your skills. You will work closely with a team of inspired professionals who encourage and invite your contributions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.