Treatment Advisor - London
Treatment Advisor - Clapham South, London
Do you want to work in an aesthetic clinic that provides world-class treatments and consultations?
Hello. We’re Skinsmiths.
At Skinsmiths, we know that looking great is really about feeling great. This culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We started in New Zealand, and we’re building a global brand. First stop London.
We’re for you.
We’re offering a competitive annual salary between £25,000 - £27,000 depending on your experience, and bonuses.
But, that’s not all! In return for everything you bring to us, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast growing, innovative and dynamic business.
Also, as well as the standard stuff you get for turning up to work we offer,
- Generous Treatment Allowance and a Free Product Allowance: because you deserve to feel great too!
- Work Place Pension
- 28 days Annual Leave, including 8 Bank Holidays and the opportunity to accrue additional days for every year served
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Access to training as well as personal and career development opportunities.
- With the possibility of much more as we grow!
Are you for us?
Are you an in-Clinic Sales Consultant who can work closely with our Skinsmiths Clinic Hanwell team to perform a range of aesthetic treatments, whilst providing exceptional customer service?
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day basis this will include consulting with existing and prospective clients to promote skin confidence through a bespoke client journey, and unique results driven treatment plans.
Ideally you will have:
- A team based approach; we believe in the team first and foremost, because great customer service will follow from a conscientious united in-clinic team.
- Good listening skills
- A strong customer service ethic
- A passion for the industry
- A demonstrable track record of sales experience in a target driven environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in the industry
But, don’t let your levels of experience put you off! We have some excellent training programmes
We hire on your attitude!
- If you still think you’ve got what it takes, or you really want to join us we would love to hear from you.
- Whilst it would be awesome if you possessed expert skin knowledge really, it's your ambition, drive and experience that we are after. Honestly, we can teach you the rest as you grow and develop with the role.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, we also strongly value diversity across all levels of our company. We do not discriminate based on your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.