Events & Weddings Coordinator - London
Events & Weddings Coordinator - Roehampton, London
Reporting to: Operations Manager (Food/Beverage & Events)
Full Time Contract – 40 hours a week
Salary Circa £25k
Responsibility to coordinate the Club’s Social Scene Events, Weddings and assist with the delivery of other Club events.
- Co-ordinate the Clubs Social Scene Events.
- Co-ordinate weddings at the Club
- Provide administration support to the Operations Manager (Events) in the preparation and delivery of all events at the Club.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure good communication and preparation prior to and during events.
- Assist with hosting of events as required.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager (Events) on costs to ensure profitability for each event.
- Produce accurate P&L reports for events.
- Manage new event enquiries and conduct show rounds for potential customers when required.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Experience in an events and banqueting environment preferably in a private members club.
- Experience in using events management software.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Sound IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Strong team player and good communicator.
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks, including weekend working, as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.