Sales Executive - London
Sales Executive - London
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales Executive.
Working within our Sales Team you will be responsible for bringing in new business, with a focus on special projects promoting all hotels within the group. You will be based predominately at our Headquarters in the West End, with some time on-site at the hotels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning hotel group and a highly successful Sales Team. You will be expected to ensure the highest level of customer service is being delivered and the expectations of our guests are being consistently exceeded.
What are my duties as Sales Executive?
- Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing & Public Relations and Global Director of Sales
- Attend regular meetings with the Sales Team
- Deliver inspirational show rounds in order to showcase the spaces to prospective clients
- Proactively drive sales of bedrooms and event space
- Target new clients and deliver new business
- Quoting, contracting and securing business for the hotel
- Administration tasks
Why join Firmdale Hotels as Sales Executive?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels – “Number 3 in the Top 30 Best Employers in Hospitality”, The Caterer 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility”, HR in Hospitality 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Sales Executive:
You will work hours as required by the business
To apply for the role of Sales Executive:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.