Junior Chef de Partie - Chigwell
- Support the Chef de Partie to help lead the junior team of chefs
- Ensure adequate levels of stock at all cooking and meal prep stations
- Prepare frequently used ingredients i.e. vegetables
- Follow guidance in the kitchen and take on board constructive feedback to ensure high standards of dishes
- Work efficiently and effective to ensure dishes leave the kitchen in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Adhere to Topgolf’s health and hygiene standards
- Providing best in class hospitality
- Working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Creating a positive vibe on shift, showcasing your edgy spirit
- Thriving in a team and being self-motivated.
In return we offer:
- Professional development in a fast-growing company
- 50% off our food menu
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family
- Invite to our prestigious ‘star awards’
- Full induction and training provided
Interested in becoming part of an incredible company, with bundles of culture, fun and edgy spirit?
Topgolf is a game that anyone can play (and win). Score points by hitting micro-chipped golf balls at giant targets on an outfield. The closer you get your ball to the centre the more points earned.
The fun and games don’t stop there; we offer guests the chance to indulge in delicious food and innovative drinks brought to them while they play. What could be better? Our exciting menu is American and our service model is focused delivering exceptional experiences to our guests.
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, then Topgolf would love to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Junior Chef de Partie at Topgolf, please click below to apply now!
Apply for Junior Chef de Partie - Chigwell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly