Personal Trainer Manager - Hove
TO EMPOWER OUR MEMBERS TO FIND THEIR GREATNESS WITHIN!!
Personal Training Managers are primarily responsible for helping our members achieve their goals. They will live the Sports Direct Fitness brand and values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment and experience for all prospects and members. A proven track record in driving a highly commercial Personal Training product.
Personal Training Managers will proactively promote all other areas and products within the club.
Personal Trainer Manager - 12 Hour Contract and then personal Training Sessions
They are responsible for:
- Delivery of a World Class Personal Training experience
- Achieving KPI’s around monthly Revenue, New Clients, Penetration and Direct Debit targets
- Recruit, train and evaluate Personal Trainers
- Act as a duty manager on 1 shift per week to positively impact all areas of the facility
Need to be:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer/Advanced Gym Instructor Qualified
- Previous experience within the industry and delivery of client sessions
- Extremely strong interpersonal abilities and someone who is approachable to members and other employees at all time – it is vital that employees in this role have a genuine interest in wanting to resolve members’ queries and deliver an experience above and beyond our members expectations
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and proficient in using a computer
- Flexible attitude to working patterns with ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required
Need to Act:
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club member and show the personality to comfortably be part of the club in both successful and challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and fitness.
- Like a leader, operating by example through passion for standards and cleanliness.
- With resilience to challenges and change, keep the drive and tenacity to succeed when it gets tough.
- Professionally, demonstrating outstanding organisational, planning, implementation and evaluation capabilities. Always deliver what you set out to.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve KPI’s around monthly Revenue, New Clients, Penetration and Direct Debit targets set out by the National Fitness Manager.
- Grow Personal Training participation through delivering an industry leading Personal Training offering.
- Actively take part in the new member sales process.
- Drive Member retention through delivery of great customer service and member experience.
- Be available to interact with members on the gym floor whilst on shift to deal with any issues that they may have.
Drive Passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club always.
- Primary responsibility is the cleanliness of the fitness gym and all studios by taking an active role in the cleaning of them with support from the cleaning team.
- Treat every prospect/member as a VIP because to us they are. Member referral is the best form of advertising and these could be the clubs next sales.
Have personal responsibility for delivery of the club’s Personal Training programme and act as an ambassador for Personal Training.
- Deliver Small Group Training sessions whilst on shift.
- Deliver New Member Inductions whilst on shift.
- Carry out health & safety maintenance gym checks and report any faults to the General Manager.
- Promote the advantages of Personal Training to all current and prospect members to help club achieve targets.