Store Manager - Huddersfield
Store Manager - Heavenly Desserts, Huddersfield
Pay competitive dependant on experience
Main focus of role:
To support the Store Manager in all aspects of store operations to ensure the delivery of the Heavenly Desserts brand against our values and commercial targets.
This will be achieved by delivering a positive difference in our customer’s lives.
You will be expected to demonstrate hard work within a fun environment where passion for excellence, hard work, honesty and determination are the norm.
Build a World Class Team.
- Help your manager to plan and complete training and development for the team.
- Conduct coaching conversations and performance reviews where requested by your manager to keep your team on track.
- Support your manager with motivating, coaching, engaging and managing the team to drive team member performance
- Support you manager by ensuring you lead by your example and represent the brand values in how you work.
- Maintain accurate Team Files whenever you are responsible for the store.
- Plan weekly rota’s, shifts, breaks and holiday planning.
- Operate at all times with a fair, reasonable and consistent approach. Follow all company and legal procedures.
Offer Exceptional Customer Service at all Times.
- Support your manager to deliver efficient and friendly service in store.
- Always engage customers and communicate clearly.
- Be kind to our customers; meet or exceed their expectations.
- Create the environment and atmosphere in your store,
- Get to know your regular customers and show new customers why Heavenly Desserts is bar-none, the UK’s best Dessert specialist.
- Welcome and thank customers as they arrive and leave our store.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and queries in store taking responsibility to resolve these wherever possible.
- Look for opportunities to improve customer service and action these in store.
Provide 1st Class Standards:
- Ensure that anyone starting shift is in our uniform standards.
- Support your manager to consistently deliver excellent standards and use all tools provided.
- All food products should be correctly labeled, in date and displayed to the planogram.
- Support your store manager to keep your store clean at all times through use of the Operations Log.
- Support your manager to ensure all members of your team follow Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Hygiene regulations at all times as detailed in the company Operations Log.
- Ensure that the team are aware of our emergency procedures and fire training/evacuation points.
- Ensure daily HACCP procedures are completed, checked and recorded.
- Deal with maintenance issues promptly when you are responsible for the store and report any critical brand damaging, pest or Health & Safety issues immediately so the company can action them promptly.
- Inform your Area Manager immediately of an EHO visit and support them with any information they require.
- Use every opportunity to ensure a great customer experience.
- Coach and correct on shift where any standard is not being delivered to our brand expectations and fix the root cause of any problem.
Manage the Business Costs
- Support your manager to grow customer numbers and deliver the key financial targets to budget.
- Ensure that your store’s paperwork is to standard and completed accurately.
- Support your manager by minimising wastage without affecting availability. Ensure all stock is correctly controlled, stored and rotated.
- Use the store rotas to ensure “the right people in the right place at the right time”.
- Ensure correct cashing up procedures are followed at all times.
- Report immediately any security or cash issues to your manager and area manager.
- Utilise key reports and business data to help drive profitable sales.
The company will also ask you from time to time to perform duties and tasks that are not listed within this job description which you will need to carry out as a part of your role.
Core Competencies :
Developing & retaining talent
Leadership & team building
Ability to adapt to change
Planning & Organising
Results & Standards Orientation
Solid Commercial Accumen
Analysis & Judgement
Apply for Store Manager - Huddersfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly