Promotional Sales Assistant- London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Manager - Heathrow, London
Summary of Position
Your main responsibility will be to assist with the deployment of all promotional activities to consumers and trade partners.
You will be working closely with the Sales & marketing team to ensure our airport lounges/hotel maximize all the sales opportunities across multiple channels.
You will be liaising with the Operation department in our lounges/hotel to ensure all the sales activities are executed to the highest standard.
Due to the diverse and demanding nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be a creative, dynamic and commercial aware individual with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing key Sales & Marketing initiatives in all the lounges/hotel
- Liaising with the lounges/hotel managers in relation to promotions and news
- Supporting the Marketing team with managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Trip advisor) and being actively involved with any PPG marketing activity
- Assisting the L&D department with the development of sales training materials to train our front line staff to promote products/services
- Setting up promotional campaigns focusing on repeat customers to grow customer loyalty
- Representing and promoting PPG at exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that sales and customer collateral are available in a timely manner (copy, photographs, images etc.)
- Suggesting and assisting with the preparation of promotional campaigns
- Manage general customer enquiries and complaints
- Analysing customers feedback and using the data available to develop new sales strategies
- Processing press trip requests with lounge managers and conduct show rounds with key travel and airline contacts
- Assisting with any request for reporting/competitor analysis
- Carrying out familiarization trips for all lounges with key airline and travel contacts
- Assisting the Marketing team with ad hoc administrative tasks
Qualifications / Essential Skills
- Degree and above related to Marketing and/or Business Studies or 1-2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Competent in MS Office software packages incl. excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Understanding of sales and marketing within the hospitality industry
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Creative thinking
Health & Safety
- It is everyone’s responsibility to follow Health & Safety guidelines and report any issues to their manager or Health & Safety Officer.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to follow the Plaza philosophy and our three values, Service Excellence, Innovation and Teamwork to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied.
Apply for Promotional Sales Assistant- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly