Demi Chef de Partie - London
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Demi Chef de Partie - London Borough Market
Roast Restaurant in London's iconic Borough Market just two minutes from London Bridge station uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create classical British cooking; the stunning location offers views of the bustling market below, the Shard and the dome of St Paul's Cathedral in the distance. Opened in 2005, Roast has since won a legion of fans and a clutch of awards.
We’re proud to be a member of the British Quality Foundation and we are exceptionally dedicated to support and encourage our people to live up to their potential. We have been awarded Gold level accreditation with Investors in People since 2011. In fact, we’re the only independent single site in the UK to have achieved Gold status.
We also achieved ‘Best Medium Independent Restaurant Employer’ in Caterers, Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2015.
Who we are looking for?
- Energetic and self-motivated individuals
- Ambitious; thrives on personal development
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver
- Meets objectives and policies
- Responsible and accountable
Demi-Chef de Partie Requirements:
- At least two years experience is desirable
- Understanding demands of service from ordering to delivery
- Stock control and wastage reduction
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Ability to creatively input ideas on the menu
- Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen and all food preparation and serving areas
Apply for Demi Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly