Spa Attendant - London
Spa Attendant - St James, London
The Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre provides a personal and intimate holistic experience. Complete with a large lap pool, the gym has the most advanced fitness equipment, including Kinesis machines, a spacious aerobics studio and a private training room. Watsu hydro-experiences are offered, as well as private and public Hammam and signature Akasha treatments. The all-organic lounge and bar area offers a healthy, nourishing assortment of snacks and juices.
Supporting the Spa team you will undertake a wide range of duties throughout all spa, fitness, pool and wellbeing areas to help our guests relax from the stresses of modern city life. You’ll predominately be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design.
We are looking for candidates who have a flexible approach to working hours and available for morning, evening and weekend shifts.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- Proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Spa/Pool/Housekeeping Attendant in a similar Luxury Spa or similar
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a conversational level of spoken English is essential
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Spa Attendant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly