Concierge - London
Concierge - Piccadilly, London
Hotel Café Royal enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors.
As Concierge of Café Royal, you are an integral part of a new generation of Guest Services professionals. In sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and our cherished guests you will deliver the very utmost in customer service having personal pride in being the best source of information our guests could ever ask for. You hold the keys to the most exclusive venues and ‘It’ events, are the ultimate guide and the passionate link by which our common vision comes to life.
Your role is to provide the very essence of 21st century hospitality by ensuring our guests receive not only the information they need but also the information they are just about to need ensuring we deliver the highest level of service.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven experience in a Hotel Concierge role, gained within a Luxury 5* hotel or Resort environment is essential.
- An ideal candidate would be The Golden Keys member
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional – a fluent level of spoken and written English essential, second or third European languages are beneficial
- An advanced level of knowledge across all Microsoft programmes and Hotel PMS systems; including Opera, Micros and HotSOS is preferred
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week and weekends
- Very competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Complimentary laundery
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Concierge - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly