Office Manager Part Time - London
Fusion Lifestyle are recruiting for a part time Office Manager to make things happen for our customers at Head Office, based on trendy Bermondsey Street, London SE1.
Fusion Lifestyle is a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator and a registered charity with over 90 dynamic venues offering mainstream & specialist sports and leisure. Our portfolio includes leisure centres, lidos, gyms/fitness facilities, an ice rink, golf courses, small venues, outdoor activity centres and more. Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK and our success is down to the unique contributions that our staff make every day.
Could this be the Office Manager Job for you?
- Providing first class office management to the Bermondsey Street office, including a professional and courteous reception service.
- Working with colleagues to ensure all Fusion office standards, policies and procedures are maintained
- Maintaining and managing all office supplies, including stationery, computer consumables, furniture and refreshments, administrating office supply and service contracts
- Acting as the operational contact (to landlord, employees, suppliers etc.), for all issues related to the office and its facilities, ensuring all are dealt with in a timely manner
- Administrating office security, including liaising with security organisations, key and key code management
- Ensuring reception is covered and all visitors are welcomed
- Handling telephone queries in accordance with Fusion policy and fielding calls where necessary
- Managing board room and meeting room bookings, providing administrative support to the Executive Management Team including scheduling appointments, and appropriately managing electronic and paper files including confidential data
- Assisting with finance, HR and other company administration
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects that may be required
The experience and skills you will need includes:
- Previous experience of working as an Office Manager (or similar) in an HQ environment, with a stable work history
- Experience of planning small-scale office events
- Excellent customer-service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing/ordering office supplies and consumables
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Typing skills > 40 WPM
- Good understanding of the appropriate handling of confidential material and data protection
- Ability to handle a wide range of internal and external customers confidently and appropriately
- Ability to multi task
- Projects a professional image at all times
- Resilient / can do attitude
- Communicates effectively
- Takes ownership and works proactively.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days annual leave
- Free Fusion Gym & Swim membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
Previous applicants need not apply again.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we, therefore, welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.