Room Attendant - Chippenham
Room Attendant - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Chippenham
Working as part of the Housekeeping team, you will be responsible for ensuring that bedrooms and public areas are cleaned to an extremely high standard in order to exceed guest’s expectations
- You will need to have initiative and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to communicate in fluent English is essential
- This is a manual role which involves lifting, therefore you are required to be physically fit
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given, however previous experience as a Room Attendant / Cleaner would be an advantage
We are offering a full time role working 35 hours per week, shifts will be allocated according to business needs and will include evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for the role.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux hotels and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
To apply please forward a copy of your current CV
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.