We are currently recruiting for an experienced Reservations Agent, to join us here at The Hoxton.
Reporting to our Group Reservations Manager, Vera you will be responsible to support our busy cluster reservations department by providing a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our guests and team.
- Dealing with individual reservations.
- Dealing with telephone and website room reservations.
- Monitoring of all booking channels.
- Maximising revenue.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Deputising for the Reservations Manager.
- Liaising with corporate clients/booker’s and agents.
- General office administration duties.
- You have hotel or leisure related experience in a similar role.
We want you if...
- You have a high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
- You have excellent telephone manner.
- You have experience of Micros Fidelio Opera or a similar front desk operating system.
- You speak additional lingos – the more the merrier as we opening in a number of exciting cities.
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today.
- You get us. You know our hotels, you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You get stuff done.
- You’re not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don’t. But we do like to try (almost) everything once.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
- Your glass is half full, always.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you, we'll enjoy a good natter.
This is a very special opportunity to join an extremely friendly company, which still has a ton of potential to grow. In return, expect a great salary with competitive benefits and career growth. Get in touch…
Apply for Reservations Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly