Experienced Chef - Hove
About The Role
A Chef has responsibility and accountability to assist the catering team with the daily operations of one or more concepts this includes Fast Food outlets in accordance with company standards. This position is the third highest level in the Catering Kitchen Management chain of command.The chef reports to the Deputy Head Chef and the Head Chef Accountabilities:
(1) To reach proficiency on :
Cleaning and sanitation
Hygiene and food quality
Food preparation, cooking and presentation
Delivery and storage
(2) Consistently follow specifications and procedures as specified during training for
food hygiene, recording temperatures, preparation, cooking, order processing ,
prepare and present food , clearing equipment and areas of work
(3) Other duties including cleaning, sweeping, emptying bins, tidying storage areas,
washing up, cleaning trays and equipment, delivery and storage and/or any other
reasonable additional duties assigned by the Head Chef or Deputy head chef.
(4) Standards, procedures and work place rules (i.e. dress code)
(5) You will be required to work within a framework of flexible start/finish times and
days to accommodate the business needs from Monday to Sunday inclusive.
You are required to be available to work additional shifts on any Sky nights,
Boxing day, Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday and Father’s day to support the
1. Good verbal and interpersonal skills as well as a command of the English Language are required.
2. Knowledge of basic food safety, food hygiene as well as personal hygiene
About The Company
At Ladbrokes Coral, we believe we’ve got the best brands in betting and gaming; and the best people behind them too. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Our recent merger combined more than 230 years of heritage and opened up a world of exciting opportunities for the future. With the biggest UK retail estate in the industry, a growing digital business and an ever-expanding international presence, we want to be the world’s best betting and gaming company, where customers want to play and people want to work.