Customer Service Advisor - Cahir - Cahir
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for the Cahir area of Tipperary on a permanent 20 hour contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Ladbrokes. Positions are available for both those experienced and new to the industry, as full training and development will be provided. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible working hours, career advancement opportunities and a wide range of benefits. Main Responsibilities
- Provide the frontline service to customers that will enhance the Company’s position as the country’s leading bookmaker
- Provide a friendly and efficient service in processing bets
- Promote products and services in such a way as to generate profitable turnover
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained and the customer area is clean and tidy
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core and local products
Skills & Abilities Required
- A proven ability in providing a high standard of customer service is essential
- Cash handling experience is required for these roles
- Personable and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Flexible with regards to working location
- Must be available for weekends and evening work
- Fluent English is a necessary requirement due to the customer facing environment of these roles
- Must be over 18 years of age
- A keen interest in one or more sports is an advantage
Our shop opening hours are between 9am to 9.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 6.30pm on a Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.Please note you must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our shops.
About The Company
Every day thousands of people around the world enjoy betting and gaming with Ladbrokes. Part of Ladbrokes Coral Group, we are the home of the world’s best-loved betting and gaming brands and one of the biggest players in the UK with a significant presence across the globe.As a business that continually brings excitement to our customers’ betting and gaming experience, we believe it’s really important that our people have plenty of reasons to be excited about working with us too. And for you, we believe there really couldn’t be a more thrilling time to join us. We’re changing the way people experience betting and gaming. In fact, you could say we’re breaking down barriers and re-writing the rulebook on it.We are incredibly passionate about sport here at Ladbrokes, so if you are too, take a look around and explore the exciting opportunities we have waiting for you.