Swim Teacher - London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Are you passionate about swimming – someone who’s willing to go the extra mile to inspire our members to reach their goals?
We’re looking for a Swim Coach to join our team to motivate and develop our Parent and Baby members. You’ll have a background in competitive swimming, and be able to coach experienced swimmers for specific events.
- Ensuring all poolside activities and scheduled swim sessions are promoted effectively and delivered to the highest standard, creating an exceptional experience for our members.
- Responsible for developing creative and innovative sessions, pushing swimmers to reach set targets for events including triathlons and galas.
- Providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our members within the pool & surrounding areas.
- Deliver great customer service by providing personal attention and care to all members.
- Accurately complete records for the function to track attendance and improvements in fitness making sure individual, team and department targets are being consistently met.
- Work closely with Swim management to meet and exceed set targets and objectives, help achieve commercial success within the department and wider Club team.
What we can’t live without…
To be successful, you’ll need to be flexible, friendly and approachable. You’ll be ready for an exciting challenge and have the ability to connect with our members and get on well with people from all walks of life.
Swim England/ASA Level 2 in Teaching Swimming
- Parent and Baby Qualified
STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming Teaching
- Strong experience in competitive swimming as well as experience in a customer facing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
This role is part time, working Term time only. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include earlies (9am-10.30am), lates (1.30pm-3pm and 4pm-7pm).