What is the main purpose of the role?
As a Night Supervisor you will be at the hub of our operation. You and your team will be offering our guests premium quality customer service and ensure that their stay at our wonderful hotel is a memorable one.
Your key responsibility is to assist in the responsibility of the running of the hotel during the night and be available to guests throughout the shift, after getting a full handover from the Late Duty Manager.
In addition you will be responsible for:
• Check in and check out of guests
• Completing the Night Audit
• Deal with all complaints in a professional manner
• To evacuate the property in the event of a fire and be responsible for the safety of guests
• Responsible for the security of the hotel including back of house areas
• Serve any resident drinks from the Bar once the late bar staff have closed their shift.
The Ideal Candidate
As Night Supervisor it is essential that you have a background in hospitality and management experience. You should have sound knowledge of Opera Computerised System.
You’ll be a strong communicator, have a solid command of the English language and excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with changing priorities and work demands.