Flow & Process Manager - Dartford Home Shopping
The role will be demanding and requires the successful candidate to:-
- Quickly gain a appreciation of the Automation and clear understanding of warehouse management systems
- Co-ordinate and manage the availability team, ensuring the most efficient ways of working
- Manage all aspects of order fulfilment.
- Troubleshoot and ensure smooth running of the operation
- Manage all site inventories by driving process and provide accurate reporting of stock positions.
- Innovation is the key to progress
- Ability to work shift pattern covering 24/7
- Demonstrate a customer mind-set at the heart of all we do
- Strong leader of People, with the ability to motivate
- Results orientated
- Ability to engage and work cross functionally across our stake holders
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and processes
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing plans and timescales
- Suitable for candidates wanting to develop their career within the Systems/Automation area.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of MS excel and other office applications
- Have a appreciation of Process and Systems
- Ability to analyse and problem solve as well as anticipate future issues
- Ability to pick up and learn new systems & processes quickly
- Ability to work across all areas of the Store