F&f Merchandising Administrator - Hatfield
About The F&F Merchandising Team
The F&F merchandising team are responsible for making sure that F&F customers can buy great quality products at the right price. The merchandising team will work to ensure that the products bought will deliver the sales and profit targets, whilst continually managing stock levels. The Merchandising teams work directly with their respective Buying teams and also work closely with other teams across F&F including Store Stock Planning, Marketing and Design.
As a Merchandising Administrator, you will be accountable for maintaining all key merchandising systems and tools. Your team will consist of an Assistant Merchandise Planner and a Merchandise Planner or Merchandise Planning manager.
The Role - Merchandising Administrator
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Being the key contact for intake and distribution on my department
- Tracking OC's and PO's and be the point of contact for suppliers and hubs
- Updating PO's and ensuring that housekeeping is up to date to maintain accurate intake forecasts for the area
- Updating my team on intake and supplier delivery issues to ensure any problems are resolved quickly.
- Ensuring that all Critical Paths are up to date and ready for the weekly Critical Path Meetings.
- Keeping the launch tracker accurate and engage SSP on lines and initial stock levels to deliver 100% launch, flagging any issues. I respond quickly to store and supply chain queries.
- Understanding the management and throughput of stock from allocation to replenishment and stock required to deliver sales, work with SSP to make recommendations to maximise output.
- Managing the administration of the F&F range plan alongside my buying counterparts, ensuring product details are accurate as directed by my manager. I am organised and clear on our department workplan.
- Carrying out amendments to orders, and be the key point of contact for HSC in my team.
- Accurately setting up and run weekly trade reports and ad-hoc reports to provide performance insight.
- Undertaking analysis to understand department performance as directed by my manager.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
The Ideal Candidate
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Data analysis and report preparation
- MS Excel / Office
- Range planning tools
- Working in a Commercial / retail environment
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and wider teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
Everything is underpinned by our continuous drive for the best tools and technology to deliver our vision. We're driving innovation and transforming our Technology to become the world's leading retailer.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package, and significant career development opportunities.
Joining us means playing a part in defining; building and launching an ambitious roadmap of digital products that could affect the lives of millions of people over the years to come.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
The position will be based at the F&F Head Office, Hatfield.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses