Pmo And Comms Programme Coordinator - Shire Park
You will support the development and management of communications and channels across the People Transformation Programme, ensuring stakeholders receive the right communication at the right time in the most engaging way.
Supporting the delivery of colleague communications and messaging in a timely manner using the channels and tools available including:
- the development, content management and effective use of the programme SharePoint site
- managing regular team communications such as weekly update meetings and supporting information
Working as part of a team to develop visual, multimedia and digital communication that is engaging and informative
Supporting the programme's stakeholder management activities, including producing materials and orgainsing events and activities.
Supporting the PMO with stakeholder and colleague events and activities
Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
The Ideal Candidate
Operation skills for this role:
• Strong organisational skills
• Communicating complex ideas in a simple way
• Networking skills
Experience relevant for this role:
• Creating and managing SharePoint sites
• Working in large programmes or projects
• Working with a variety of stakeholders
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
Our core purpose is 'Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day'.
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package and significant career development opportunities.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses