Business Performance And Monetisation Analyst - Shire Park
About The Online Partner Experience Team
The Online Partner Experience is responsible for ensuring we build trusted partnerships across all of our online touchpoints by defining a superior strategy and value proposition for partners, and leading all communications and governance. Additionally, we work closely with our key partners to run tests and trials to understand new ways in which we can evolve our business model to help generate a better experience for shoppers.
The Role - Business Performance & Monetisation Analyst
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Manage the effective delivery of KPI dashboards for Online Partnerships Team, and take ownership of the governance and engagement structure which supports this.
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking to support the development of new business models.
- Improve media reporting. Produce and track key performance indicators and improving ways of working.
- Be the representative for the team with broader the analytical team to facilitate the reporting capability development. And help set expectations and define requirements for wider teams.
- Build strong relationships and close alignment with other functions across the business, in particular, finance, insight, commercial and analytical team.
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
The Ideal Candidate
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Ability to translate data into insights, monitor and audit data quality, develop and support reporting processes.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes, set up and maintain automated data processes, produce and track key performance indicators.
- Excellent written, communication & presentation skills to all level of seniority, and the ability to display complex ideas and concepts in a simple and effective way.
- Strong stakeholder Management and communication skills, being able to liaise and work with individuals at all levels of the organisation, and manage multiple stakeholder needs and involvement.
- Ability to influence and persuade others, including senior stakeholders, to understand and take a specific course of action when there is no reporting link.
- Ability to make decisions with often limited information or guidance, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new information or changing circumstances, modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly and taking the appropriate course of action to continue moving forward.
- Experience working in an analytical role is a plus.
- Following skills are preferred, but not required:
- Extracting big data: Oracle, Teradata
- Using BI platforms: Alteryx, Tableau, Microstrategy
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
Everything is underpinned by our continuous drive to improve the online experience for our shopper and creating great partnerships along the way.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package, and significant career development opportunities.
Joining us means playing a part in defining and building a great experience for our key partners that balances against our customer an business needs, and launching an ambitious roadmap partners products and experiences that could affect the lives of millions of people over the years to come.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City, with some working in our Farringdon Digital Centre required
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses