Information Security Awareness And Training Manager - Welwyn Garden City
Our Technology Risk and Compliance team are looking for a Product Manager to own the Security Training and Awareness across the business.
This role sits within the Security and Capability department of Tesco Technology.
About The Security & Capability Team
Our team is responsible for providing and maintaining tools used by Tesco in order to monitor and secure our systems, while also helping our colleagues globally.
We maintain global hybrid instances of our chosen tools for SIEM, Application Performance Monitoring, Log Monitoring, Backlog Management, Identity Access Management, Service Desk, self-help portals for colleagues and incident communications. In addition to the challenges delivering this capability brings, we're also the team responsible for the security operations centre and our security architecture, working across Tesco globally to secure our systems and data! Our Technology Risk & Compliance team works tirelessly to further develop a risk aware culture and drive audit and regulatory improvements across the technology team in all Tesco countries.
We aim to provide colleagues with a great experience by providing world class tooling, processes and advice. We believe in solutions that are either self-service or invisible to the end user - that's not always easy to achieve, but it's what we strive for. With over 460,000 colleagues globally, this is an opportunity to make your mark.
Information Security Awareness and Training Manager
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Have ownership of the information security training and awareness portfolio involving multiple internal / external stakeholders
- Quickly build market knowledge and assess new opportunities for educating colleagues on information security awareness across office, stores and distribution centres
- Identify and drive improvements to the way in which awareness campaigns are run and delivered to all colleagues globally
- Provide leadership and guidance to continuously improve the delivery of information security education across the business and increase compliance rate overtime
- Embed ongoing information security training within all new joiners processes across all channels (office, stores, distribution centres) and globally
- Manage the roadmap for information security training and awareness globally (includes Phishing campaigns)
- Accountability for the performance and adoption of the Technology security training platform
- Monitor industry best practice and local / overseas market trends for information security to keep training material relevant and up to date
- Drive improvements based on robust data-driven decisions
- Communicate vision and strategy of information security and awareness programme with all stakeholders globally
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
The Ideal Candidate
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Experience of defining the training and awareness strategy for ISO 27001 within a large organisation
- Experience of authoring and delivering computer based training to a distributed workforce
- Experience of running Phishing campaigns globally
- Articulating a product strategy in terms of consumer and business value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience of regular reporting to a diverse audience going all the way up to board level
- Data querying and manipulation
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
- Having proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
- Prioritising and decision making skills.
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
- Product / project management best practice & methodologies
- Security industry
- Retail industry
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
Everything is underpinned by our continuous drive for the best tools and technology to deliver our vision. We're driving innovation and transforming our Technology to become the world's leading retailer.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package, and significant career development opportunities.
Joining us means playing a part in defining; building and launching an ambitious roadmap of digital products that could affect the lives of millions of people over the years to come.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
The position will be based at our Campus in Welwyn Garden City.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses