Finance Stakeholder And Engagement Manager - Shire Park
Deliver and maintain the programme stakeholder mapping and management plans for the global program and develop and deliver the engagement strategy for both our Finance and non-Finance audiences.
Partner Finance Transformation Programme leadership and workstream leads to:
- Review and maintain the global stakeholder map and management plan inc. monthly reviews with the FT programme director
- Liaise with PLT members and their change management counterparts monthly to set 'man-marking' priorities and track progress
- Support programme process leads to develop their individual stakeholder maps and review monthly to align individual interventions and address any overlaps/gaps
- Build and maintain the high level audience engagement plan for the programme (inc. Finance, non-Finance, other entities and third parties) liaising with programme and business stakeholders to understand requirements and secure buy-in
- Maintain the engagement calendar to provide visibility of upcoming interventions and events, taking actions to align timing/content as needed
- Liaise with local communication leads, tasking them to set up events/interventions per the engagement calendar
- Set clear and timely requirements for the global communication team for supporting messages/collateral
- Develop and publish news stories around engagement events to build interest and excitement
The Ideal Candidate
- Event management
- Manage multiple projects
- Deliver to timescales
- Working directly with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- MS Office
- Project management and planning skills
- Influencing skills
- Facilitation skills
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
Our core purpose is 'Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day'.
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package and significant career development opportunities.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses