Online Content Optimisation Coordinator - Welwyn Garden City
Are you passionate about online production, media or publishing?
If so, we are looking for someone to help deliver content to c.7million customers a week in key areas such as our Grocery homepage. This role is at the forefront of our trade plan delivery and customer experience online.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for multichannel experience with a great balance of commercial and online exposure.
• Creating and executing the content plan - co-ordinating the trade planning, design, code and publishing processes to deliver engaging, relevant and accurate content onsite. Respond and adapt to changing user behaviour by platform
• Using analytics to make data driven decisions to optimise trading content; driving customer engagement, conversion and sales for directional media, trade events and customer shopping missions.
• Daily and weekly review of performance metrics; communicating these findings in team meetings . Making and implementing recommendations.
• Liaising and working with key stakeholders in the business, including commercial trade planning, instore events, Dunnhumby, UX and design
• Create a joined up plan with marketing and commercial teams; understanding and driving this relationship to deliver a consistent end to end journey
• Own the trade events content plan and reporting process. Make decisions to identify improvements and respond to customer needs for future events
• Manage the prioritisation and execution of GHS SEO improvements with our external agency
• Adapting to ongoing website and process changes to deliver the trade plan through effective content
• Having high attention to detail and conducting daily content checks to maintain legality of the site
The Ideal Candidate
- Project and process management is essential, ideally using workflow tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, including strong spelling and grammar.
- Experience in a customer-focussed role is essential, ideally in an online production, media or publishing
- Synthesise data and make data-driven-decisions
- Web analytics and passion for digital
About The Company
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It is part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work and we are proud to have been accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers again this year.
We are the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities? With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, we have a vast variety of roles and we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings to enable us to serve our shoppers a little better every day. We strive to create a workforce that reflects our customers not only here in the UK, but worldwide. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life and we would love to hear from you!
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses