Assistant General Manager - Brighton
TeamSport Go Karting is fast, furious and recruiting an Assistant General Manager for Brighton, Lancing. TeamSport is the UK’s largest indoor karting company offering exciting multi-level indoor tracks, with state of the art karts a bar and café.
We look for exceptional managers, who can manage the day to day operations of the track, from staffing, marketing and new business development to administration, cash handling and of course working closely with our customers. So …if you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced job, where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
You will ideally have 12-24 months in the Leisure industry, with 24 months supervisory experience and a proven customer service track record. We are looking for team players with excellent communication skills who enjoy working with colleagues and customers in a fun environment.
Please note this job will include evening and weekend shifts.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Operations Manager, Retail Manager, Leisure Manager, Duty Manager, Staff Management