Head Of Brand - Shire Park
Through one of the most ambitious turn-around programmes ever undertaken, we aim to re-build trust in our brand and grow market share.
At the heart of this drive is our brand purpose, to serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
This purpose is underpinned by an obsession to understand the needs of our customers to build meaningful brands that continuously deliver better for our customers.
This means we need to build brands with meaning not traditional own label.
Our own brands are worth over £13bn and their positioning, offer and propositions are pivotal to drive this transformation for our customers.
We need people who are excited by our ambition and want to work with us to develop strong differentiated brands that create meaningful reasons to shop at Tesco. In other words passionate, curious and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards.
In return we offer a great team, a unique brand opportunity and meaningful career development opportunities.
The Head of Brand will lead the development, creation and delivery of the brand strategy, guidelines, mixes and innovation by building an upskilling a world class brand management and cross functional team.
In this job, you will be accountable for:
- Building and leading a capable & collaborative brand team
- Crafting a compelling brand strategy, guidelines, mixes & innovation
- Working with collaboratively with Insight & Product teams to ensure we develop compelling Brand propositions
- Customer Insights
- Packaging & artwork
- Product & product development
- Design agencies
- Brand Managers
- Brand Budget
The Ideal Candidate
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Brand Development
- Interpreting customer trends
- Brand Management
- Agency Management
- Brand Strategy development
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
Our core purpose is 'Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day'.
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package and significant career development opportunities.
If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme of up to 45% of base salary
- Car Allowance of £7,320 pro-rata per annum
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- A retirement savings plan: 6%-10% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Health Screening every 2 years
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses