Cctv Policy Manager - Welwyn Garden City
I set the standards for protecting customers and colleagues by the legal and proportionate deployment of video surveillance systems in order to make Tesco a great place to work and shop.
- Development and review of Video Surveillance System policy and guidance.
- Ensuring the policy and guidance is effectively communicated to colleagues
- Monitoring compliance and investigating policy breaches.
- Preparing Group Compliance Committee reports
- Ensuring appropriate reporting to Information Commissioners Office
- Effectively communicating with senior stakeholders from Technology, Security, Legal and Privacy teams
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for advice and guidance on CCTV related issues
- Support the Head of Corporate Investigations in providing oversight of the Subject Access Request (SAR's) Process
- Manage complex SAR's
The Ideal Candidate
- Delivery of projects through influence
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
- Compliance management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Policy implementation
- Compliance monitoring and investigation
About The Company
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite place to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world. We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we're finding bigger and better ways to provide it. Everything is underpinned by our passion for serving customers a little better every day, fuelled by our ability to translate customer needs and opportunities into world class products and services that our customers return to time and time again. We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package, and significant career development opportunities. Joining us means playing a critical part in championing customer opportunities that drive the long term growth of Tesco. If that sounds exciting then we'd love to hear from you. The position will be based at our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City.