Kitchen Team Member - Exeter
KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER
We have a Kitchen Team Member job in your local Cafe. Looking for a new kitchen job with no late nights or long weekends? Can you handle the heat? Are you passionate about food?
Your local Tesco Cafe can get busy, so it can be tough, but the shifts go quickly when your making spot on food for our growing number of loyal Tesco shoppers!
- Working in the kitchen team inside your local Tesco Cafe
- Making great quality food that is 'picture perfect' every time
- Prep in advance to get our dishes out in 10 minutes or less!
- Making our own food in the cafe, like yummy muffins, scones & toasties
- React quickly to online guest feedback
- Reports to the Team Leader
The Ideal Candidate
- Some work exp.as Kitchen Crew, Cook, Chef de Partie, Assistant, etc.
- Takes pride in delivering good looking, tasty dishes every time
- Work experience cafes, fast food, pubs, etc
- Some work with specs & brand standards in a commercial kitchen
- Level 2 in Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is a bonus
About The Company
Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience in 2014 when we opened our very first Cafe Re-model. With our trendy look & a menu that has a wide range products including daily, freshly baked goods! Our loyal guests love it & there is a strong appetite for more!
If you have a disability and need any special arrangements as part of the recruitment process please contact us via Caferecruitment@uk.tesco.com
10% Tesco Discount, free parking, free meals on shift, great work life balance!