Cafe Team Leader - Harlaw Road
CAFE TEAM LEADER
Cafe Team Leader job in your local Cafe. Join Tesco Family Dining, serving our guests with the best food & drink inside their local Tesco store.
Work flexibly & motivate your cafe team to give the best guest service & smiles when Tesco shoppers pop in for a quick bite to eat or a lovely cup of coffee.
- Motivate your cafe team to deliver guest service worth recommending!
- Supporting the General Manager & deputise
- Coach your cafe team to smash weekly targets
- Know your Cafe Menu - be prepared to check & challenge all food & drink
- Upsell our delicious extras & drive your team to do the same
- Encourage guests to give online feedback on you, your team & your Cafe
- Help your team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
The Ideal Candidate
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs etc
- Currently Team Leader, F&B Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager
- Understand what makes great service & passionate about it!
- Support & develop teams to always put the guest first
- Warm & engaging personality
- Multi-tasker who loves the buzz of working in a busy local Cafe
About The Company
Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience in 2014 when we opened our very first Cafe Re-model. With our trendy look & a menu that has a wide range products including daily, freshly baked goods! Our loyal guests love it & there is a strong appetite for more!
If you have a disability and need any special arrangements as part of the recruitment process please contact us via Caferecruitment@uk.tesco.com
10% Tesco Discount, free parking, free meals on shift, great work life balance!