Team Support - Newbury
Shift Pattern; Variable from day to day but planned in advance.
Serving our customers and exceeding their expectations
Coach and coordinate the team, ensuring they have the capability to deliver exceptional customer service.
Being knowledgeable, passionate and proud of our great quality and range of products.
Coach your team to be passionate and knowledgeable about the products on the department, showing them how to interact with customers by role modelling great service.
Analyse customer feedback and trading patterns to ensure we are pre-empting their needs, driving sales and creating a great atmosphere.
Supporting my managers to co-ordinate seasonal, community and charity events to create a great inclusive atmosphere.
The Ideal Candidate
It's a role for those who love retail and put people at the heart of everything you do.
You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, creating a team spirit across the department.
You are natural and welcoming with customers, putting them at the heart of whatever you. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
You act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues. You thrive on change and are at your best when delivering it.
You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best.
You are always looking for ways to improve your department and store, sharing ideas, putting them into action and encouraging colleagues to do the same
We're proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
About The Company
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2016/17 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan - save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution.
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Earn one and a half times your hourly rate when working Sundays and an additional £2.21 for every hour worked between midnight and 6am.