Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the Iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Chef De Partie could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you. .
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- As a Chef de Partie at St Pancras, you will be primarily responsible for running a section in the kitchen and ensuring that the food produced and served is of the highest quality.
- Alongside your culinary duties, you may be responsible for supporting the wider Culinary senior team with daily operational tasks and people management tasks. This includes absence management, performance reviews, recognition, training, hiring, scheduling, counselling and importantly, motivating and coaching team members.
- Reporting directly into the Sous Chef, you will oversee the presentation of all food leaving the kitchen in their absence and uphold expectations, reputation and standards. You will be required to support more senior operational tasks such as Kronos administration, TRONC and food order submission
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star environment
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful
- implementation of high level service and product standards
- Previous Experience at a Commis Chef Level
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.