Events Coordinator - London
Groups & Events Coordinator - St James, London
Hotel Café Royal enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away.
As a Groups & Events Coordinator your role is to represent Café Royal to the domestic and international Events Market and become a specialist in promoting our hotel event facilities and services.
Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills, deep product knowledge combined with knowledge of the latest trends in the London Events scene, confidence and a “voice with a smile”, are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
Working as part of a larger Groups & Events team you will oversee and organise all aspects of a clients meeting or function requirements including; venue hire, AV equipment and food & beverage; from the initial enquiry up until the day of the event you'll deliver a consistently high standard of event management services to our guests. You'll also undertake a range of follow up duties including billing and post event feedback in order to generate repeat business.
- Flexibility to work shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Events Coordinator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly