Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - St James, London
Our legendary Regent Street address has long been the capital's hub for fine food, wine and conversation. Oscar Wilde chose the Café Royal - and its unmatched wine selection - for his salon, while Winston Churchill favoured our steaks, stilton and champagne.
The story continues today, as we prepare to launch our brand-new restaurant with Internationally renowned chef Laurent Tourondel this May. Naturally we are now actively seeking new team members to join us on this new culinary journey and have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team.
As Assistant Manager you will become part of a very visible and special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Your role will be heavily operational and you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to support the Restaurant Team deliver a consistently high standard of service to our guests during our service periods. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and as a member of a skilful management team you will be responsible for guiding our service team.
As an Assistant Manager You will of course have excellent working knowledge of the correct order of service along with a deep appreciation of Food and Beverage in order to assist our team. You will predominately work across all service sessions.
- Strong experience working as an Assistant Manager within the operations of Restaurant & Bars is essential
- Previous Assistant Manager experience in a similar role ideally gained within a 5* hotel, Private Members Club, Fine Dining or other luxury hospitality environment.
- As an Assistant Manager You must be able to work flexibly including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with scheduling, rota’s and recruitment would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Contributory Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking the 'Email' link. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly