Waiter/Waitress - London
Waiter/Waitress - St James, London
(New Restaurant Opening)
Our legendary Regent Street address has long been the capital's hub for fine food, wine and conversation. Oscar Wilde chose the Café Royal - and its unmatched wine selection - for his salon, while Winston Churchill favoured our steaks, stilton and champagne.
The story continues today, as we prepare to launch our brand-new restaurant with Internationally renowned chef Laurent Tourondel this May.
Naturally we are now actively seeking new team members to join us on this new culinary journey as a Waiter/Waitress.
In the words of one of our most famous patrons “To define is to limit” so whatever your background or passion, if you have an engaging personality, discretion and understanding of what it means to provide Luxury service we'd love to hear from you.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained as a Waiter/Waitress within a restaurant in a luxury hotel, a casual fine dining restaurant or the like
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of food & wine
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- As a Waiter/Waitress you will need Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
All of our Waiter/Waitress receive the following Benefits
- Competitive base salary + service charge (Circa £23500 inclusive)
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Are you ready to join the team?
Please apply by clicking the 'Email' link. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates for the position.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.