Reservations Sales Agent - London
Reservations Sales Agent - Piccadilly, London
Hotel Café Royal enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors.
As a Reservations Agent you will be responsible for handling a range of individual booking enquiries over the telephone, representing Hotel Café Royal to our domestic and international guests. As a first point of contact, your goal is to provide an exceptional first impression through the sincerity of your “voice with a smile”. Anticipating and understanding guests’ requests, providing accurate information on hotel services, selling and upselling hotel rates/packages and identifying future selling opportunities are the key duties of the role. You’ll also process internet bookings, deal with various corporate booking agents on a daily basis, as well as undertake various administrative tasks within the department.
Our Reservations Agent needs to be flexible to work shift work during the week since the department is open 8am-8pm; and weekend shifts of 9am-5.30pm once per month.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week since the department is open 8am-8pm; and weekend shifts of 9am-5.30pm once per month
- Very competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Complimentary laundery
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.