Sous Chef - Aylesbury
Red Lion Wendover
A popular village hotel, The Red Lion welcomes guests both for business and pleasure. The hotel also houses its own restaurant, serving fresh food and real ales in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Could you unlock the potential in our kitchen?
Join us as a Live In Sous Chef and you’ll be right at the cutting edge of our kitchen’s creativity. You’ll be second in command to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team mix.
Food is a serious business in Fuller’s pubs, so you’ll be working in an advanced kitchen to create fabulous, fresh dishes – using the best of seasonal, local ingredients.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Develop your skills towards a Head Chef role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
- Take advantage of our fantastic Chef Scholarships and gain a recognised qualification in the process.
As deputy to the Head Chef, you’ll take full control of the kitchen when they’re away. It’s a great opportunity to make a real impact, and prove yourself ready to step up to the Head Chef role.
And you’ll be supported every step of the way by a team of talented Executive Chefs and Fuller’s training team to help you to develop your career.
You’ll need to be a talented chef with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You’ll be able to bring the best out in others – and you’ll take immense pride in every successful service.
A hygiene qualification, excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness are all be essential for this role. But we’re interested in your personality and potential too – not just your previous experience.
- You must thrive under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You should be able to lead a team
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to Live In at the business alongside a great salary and various benefits.
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.