One Stop - Apex Road
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Administrator to join the finance department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in a maintenance administration environment.
The role will be responsible for the administration of Maintenance Capital Requests, Orders, and Property related payments.
In this role, you will be working alongside the Property Accountant, wider Finance Team and cross functionally with the Property Team
- Reporting to the Process Team Manager.
- Compiling quotes for Maintenance Capital requirements.
- Ensure that all orders are recorded, quickly and accurately.
- Take responsibility to ensure that Maintenance orders are allocated.
- Giving an accurate understanding of costs and requirements to the business.
- Look for opportunities to improve processes and drive change that will benefit the business.
- Take an active role in reducing lead times for repair/equipment/parts.
- Appreciate the financial rules between capital and profit and loss costs.
- Liaise with the Property team to ensure that orders are raised accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Process all Property related payments relating to
- Rent (Quarterly & monthly) & Rent increases
- Business rates
- Water rates & water meters
- Property insurance
- Property Service charges
- Legal fees
- I update and maintain a tracker of Property related queries ensuring progress is monitored and each query is brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- I update the Property database and ensure all Property records are kept up to date.
- I work closely with the Property Team and work cross-functionally to support other areas.
- Being flexible with business working hours over busy periods of the year.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Customer services skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work on my own initiative and as part of a team.
- High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence in my abilities.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Experience of working with Maintenance and suppliers
- Experience of working within a finance department of a fast-paced retail company.
- Experience of a controlled purchase order & payments process.
About The Company
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
Apply today and we'll be sure to be in touch!
Please note should sufficient applications be received One Stop Stores Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment