One Stop - Hastings
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we really can achieve this but it's our colleagues in store that brings this to life.
At our SUBWAY counter, we don't just serve food; we serve fresh and healthy food. We train our colleagues to become Sandwich Artists so when you make a sandwich, you're not just making something that's good for you, you're making a sandwich that looks and tastes great.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you'll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products available and fantastic services on offer.
The Ideal Candidate
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what's needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you'll need to:
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Keen to learn the art of great sandwich making
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
About The Company
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- A great induction into One Stop