Tracy Park is a hotel resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are looking for a tenacious and driven Sales Manager to proactively develop the business with new and existing clients with a focus on Meeting, Events and group business.
- To conduct both new business development and account management of existing clients
- To build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with in a proactive manner
- To maintain a consistent approach to up-selling
- To research the local market, identify new target customers and market trends and co-ordinate sales activities
- To call and visit potential customers for new business and represent the company at exhibitions and events
- To undertake an on-going programme of marketing, mail shots and sales activities
- To arrange and conduct tours of our facilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience in a similar role
- Proactive and driven approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Smart personal presentation and friendly manner
- Sound administration and IT skills with a good standard of literacy and numeracy
As well as a competitive salary we offer training & development, company pension scheme, company uniform and free on-site parking.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.