Administration Colleague - Faversham
Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the Backdoor, Beers Wines & Spirits, Counters or the Colleague Restaurant.
The Administration role is one where no day will be the same. You will regularly assist with your People Partner, colleagues and managers.
Reporting into the Stock and Admin Manager, you will provide excellent support of administrative tasks as defined, whilst knowing the purpose of your wider team and how they and yourself contribute to 'Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day'.
You will be invaluable to the colleague recruitment process, and will be responsible for requesting vacancies, screening CV's, and providing Managers with an excellent calibre of candidate to interview. All whilst delivering great candidate care and compliance to our service level agreement.
You will also welcome successful candidates into the Tesco family by holding the Warm Welcome to Tesco day 1 & 2 induction.
Confidentiality and integrity will be key to your role. You will play a vital part in note taking for Team and Lead Managers having been fully trained in this, as well as collating the information needed for formal meeting packs when the need arises.
Training will be another aspect of your role, whether you are
coordinating Work Experience programmes with students from local schools and colleges, liaising with the local Learn Direct trainer around colleagues on the Apprenticeship programme or organising external safety training for managers
Data entry based activities also form part of this role.
Flexibility towards hours will be essential for this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are able to role model great natural customer
- Must be PC literate
- Be able to confidently present to groups
- Be able to build strong long lasting relationships with the management team, leaving them with a sense of trust
- Confidentiality is key and you know the importance of this
- You are a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to do this
- Organisation and prioritising daily and weekly tasks will be something which comes very naturally to you
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations
- Always looking for ideas and opportunities to serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
About The Company
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses