Customer Assistant - Norwich
Every part of Tesco Mobile puts our 4 million customers first - our tariffs, our shops and our award-winning Customer Care. We've teamed up with O2, giving our savvy customers 99% coverage. In our stores, our colleagues aren't on commission. It's all about finding our customers the perfect phone and tariff.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It's your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey
- Customers are always able to get the products they need
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our Phone Shops welcoming
- Customers clearly understand our tariffs, contracts and additional products
- Customers leave our Phone Shops feeling valued and would recommend us to others
The Ideal Candidate
Are you warm, friendly and approachable?
- Do you have the drive and motivation to work in a sales and service environment?
- Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever-changing environment?
- Do you enjoy working with the latest technology?
- Are you a team player who supports others and builds great team spirit?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with customers to establish their needs and help them choose the right products for them?
About The Company
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues.
It's part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we're proud to have been accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers again this year.
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities? With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business.
We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers
- We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
• An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of pay
• Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
• Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
• A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Buy As You Earn Scheme
• Save As You Earn Scheme
• Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
• Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses