One Stop - Uppingham
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community we really can achieve this but it's our colleagues in store that brings this to life.
In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, chat to them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience a great one.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you'll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products on the shelves and fantastic services on offer.
The Ideal Candidate
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what's needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you'll need to:
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Do your best to make sure the customer finds everything they want
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Always think 25 when serving age restricted products
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
About The Company
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- A great induction into One Stop