One Stop - Apex Road
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Cash Processing Manager to join the Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in a fast-paced Finance environment.
The role will be responsible for leading the Treasury function on a day to day basis, and for the management and personal development of the of the Treasury Analyst and Cash Analyst.
- Develop and create working relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide Tesco Group Treasury with an accurate cash forecast on a weekly basis
- Be up to date on most recent technological developments
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure Financial Controls are in place.
- Own the authorisation matrix.
- Comply with Group delegation of authority polices.
- Challenge current processes to identify feasible process improvements.
- Supervise the cash management processes to benefit the business.
- Report cash loss and shrink results to Stakeholders
- Provide investigative support in identifying fraudulent till transactions.
- Provide advice to Store Support when dealing with customer credit card queries
- Always challenge unnecessary or excessive costs to the business.
- Ensure that all accounting and financial submissions are on time and are accurate.
- Monitor and review ATM cash holding and manage cash levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Financial and Analytical Skills
- Excellent understanding of Working Capital and the factors that impact it
- Good understanding of Financial and IT Systems, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt to new systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Ability to communicate and have empathy with members of the public, whilst still protecting the assets of business
- Broad understanding of all areas of the business.
- Strong Drive to ensure we deliver continuous improvement and get things done
- Flexibility to change processes and ways of working when required by business.
- Maintaining sound financial control
- Maintain personal and professional integrity always even when under pressure
- Ability to gain commitment from the whole team to achieve the objectives of the department
- The ability to understand and explain complex processes and concepts to colleagues.
- The ability to action positive changes to processes and ways of working to reduce workload and costs.
About The Company
About the Company
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
Apply today and we'll be sure to be in touch!
Please note should sufficient applications be received One Stop Stores Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment