One Stop - Wakefield
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it's our colleagues who really bring this to life.
In this role, you make sure our customers are able to buy the products they want when they want and that the right products reach our stores in good condition.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you'll also need to be a team player and are able to meet your targets by working efficiently, accurately and safely.
6am - 4pm & 12pm - 10pm / Monday - Saturday / 36 hours per week
10 hour shifts which include 2 x 30 minute breaks
Example shift Pattern
The Ideal Candidate
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what's needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you'll need to:
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Play your part in making sure customers can buy the product they want when they want
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment but this is not essential
About The Company
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- A great induction into One Stop
Due to health and safety reasons applicants must be 18 years or over.