Leisure Manager - Paignton
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Devon Bay, Paignton
We are looking for a Leisure Manager to join our team at Hoburne Devon Bay, an award-winning family Holiday Park in South Devon.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and run the day to day operation of the leisure complex, swimming pool, surrounding areas and facilities and staff.
- Managing weekly staff rotas.
- Ensure the display of weekly events / function posters.
- Ensure levels of hygiene in the swimming pool area, surrounds and plant rooms are maintained.
- Supervise and control-bathing sessions, ensuring the safety of swimming pool users and co-workers at all times and any equipment being used.
- Assist in the setting up and removal of all equipment required for events involved within the swimming pool or surrounding area when required.
- Compile the Events program for the leisure complex with the co-operation of the Entertainment Manager.
- Ensure all duties required by pool staff are adhered to.
- Carry out and administer First Aid as and when required and ensure Leisure Centre staff reporting to you comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Assist in all other aspects of the daily running of the leisure complex and Health & Safety matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NaRS or STA qualification
- Be committed to exemplary customer service
- Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
- Have a flexible attitude with regard to working hours because this role will include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings
Those with the experience and qualities we are looking for should email their CV
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation ( Protected Characteristics ). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.